Salem Trusts Loren’s for Heating & AC Services!
We are a professional, full-service HVAC company serving residents of Oregon. Our highly trained technicians can repair, maintain, or replace any heating or cooling equipment you’re currently utilizing. We also install new systems and can recommend optimal energy efficiency practices and products. Our goal is to ensure all our customers enjoy comfortable indoor air throughout the year while providing fair, honest, and expert service. No job is too big or too small for us to handle, and we will be at your door as soon as possible to get your situation remedied. Call Loren’s Heating & Air to learn more about our heating and cooling services.
Services We Offer
- Residential & Commercial Service and Installation
- 24/7 Emergency Heating & AC Services Available
- Certified NATE Technicians, Indoor Air Quality Specialists, and Puron Refrigerant Specialists
- Fireplace Insert Service and Installations
- Preventative Service Agreement Programs Available
- Service All Makes & Models
- FREE In Home Estimates
- Indoor Air Quality Specialists
- Flat Rate Billing
Preventative Maintenance: Energy Savings Agremeent
Our Energy Savings Agreement (ESA) is a prepaid preventative maintenance program providing you with routine inspections of your heating and cooling system. The ESA is designed to save you money and provide you with more efficient, better running equipment.
Loren’s recommends two inspections per year when you have both heating and cooling equipment – once for the heating season (fall/winter) and once for the cooling system (spring/summer). If two services (ESA2) are performed the cooling season inspection includes a free cleaning of the condenser coil.
- 10% Off Parts & Labor for All Repairs
- No Overtime Rates (standard rates apply)
- Preferred Status (you are a priority over non ESA customers when needing emergency repairs)
- Peace of Mind
A qualified technician will come out in the fall/spring to clean and maintain your heating/cooling system.
A qualified technician will be scheduled in the fall to clean and maintain your heating system and in the spring to clean and maintain your cooling system, including cleaning of the condenser coil.
Call us today for questions, further details, or to sign up for your ESA!