Quality HVAC & Furnace Repair in Dallas, OR
In business for many years, Loren’s has the experience and expertise needed to help our customers keep their homes warm and comfy. We offer quality HVAC and furnace installation, maintenance, and repairs all year long so that our neighbors are prepared once the cooler months arrive. Our fleet is radio-dispatched, so they arrive promptly with a truck full of the most commonly needed tools and parts, enabling them to service your HVAC or furnace equipment right away.
We are proud to offer the following options for cooling and heating service in Dallas, Oregon:
- Residential heating and cooling
- Commercial heating and cooling
- Fireplace installations
- Certified, trained technicians
- Quality installation and service for all makes & models
- Free estimates after in-home inspection
- Indoor air quality specialists
- Puron refrigerant specialists
- Opportunity to obtain planned service agreements
- Flat rate billing
- Access to 24 Hour/7 Day Emergency Services
If you are considering upgrading your heating/cooling system today or need Dallas heater repair, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Dallas, OR Carrier Dealer
At Loren’s Heating and Air, we know that when indoor comfort is involved, only the best equipment is going to deliver what you and your family deserve. We do everything we can to make sure that the interior of your home offers a comfortable living environment provided by quality heating units, which is why we are one of Carrier’s authorized dealers. Carrier manufactures heating and cooling units offering an exceptional level of quality. Currently, we carry the following solutions:
- Infinity Series
- Comfort Series
- Performance Series
Heating Service in Dallas, Oregon
As a member of the Dallas community in Oregon, we are proud to offer quality heating services. Located alongside the Rickreall Creek, Dallas has beautiful scenery to offer its residents. It also has stormy days, amounting to 47 inches of annual rainfall, and a drop in temperature once the fall and winter months arrive. Between these two factors, we know that heating is of special importance for business owners and residents in the area, which is why we pride ourselves on our ability to install and repair quality heating units. Your comfort is our goal!
Understanding Heat Pump Efficiency Ratings
If your home or business is in need of a new heat pump, it’s important to look for one that offers both a high SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) as well as a high HSPF (heating season performance) rating. The SEER rating provides an indication of how well the unit will cool your building during the hotter months, while the HSPF rating identifies how well the HVAC unit will heat the interior air. For the best results, choose a heat pump that delivers high ratings for both SEER and HSPF.
Understanding Furnace Efficiency Ratings
When dealing with furnaces, the efficiency is identified by the AFUE or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating. The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) requires all companies to include the AFUE for each of the units being manufactured. Older models have lower AFUEs, meaning that they don’t perform as well as newer models. For greater efficiency and savings on your energy bills, choose a furnace with an AFUE of at least 91%. Since models offering greater efficiency are also more expensive, here’s a look at AFUE ratings in general.
- AFUE of 77% and below delivers the lowest levels of efficiency and higher energy costs
- AFUE of 78% to 90% provides solid performance with a middle-of-the-road efficiency and good energy savings
- AFUE of 91% and up offers the highest levels of efficiency as well as the greatest savings on your energy bills
Understanding the Importance of Choosing a Properly Sized System
All too often, buildings are fitted with a heating unit that simply wasn’t designed for a structure of that size. This problem is understandable, and it is usually caused by a failure to consider whether or not the system being purchased is actually the correct size. After all, the AFUE, SEER, HSPF, or EER are listed in the high range, so why shouldn’t the unit heat or cool the home properly?
In order to determine what size heating system is needed, you must consider each of the following factors:
- The number of floors in the building
- The size of each of the rooms
- The climate in Dallas, OR
- The square footage of the entire living space
- The age, condition, and quantity of insulation in the building
- Amount of direct sunlight your building receives
- The British Thermal Units (BTUs) required by your structure for proper heating to occur
The BTUs are actually calculated by taking into consideration all of the other factors. Our heating specialist can assist you with this task, ensuring the installation of a heating unit that is properly sized for your home or commercial building. Contact us today for HVAC & furnace replacement in Dallas OR!
Installing a Digital Thermostat
While energy savings are realized by installing a quality heating unit offering a high SEER, EER, AFUE, and HSPF, you can maximize those savings by installing a digital thermostat that allows you to:
- Program temperatures throughout the day and week
- Make changes to your temperature using your phone and the Internet
- Control the humidity levels in your building
- Observe a schedule for proper maintenance, including changing the filter